Fireplaces are the art of fire and heating. They’re an important part of today’s homes. There are a lot of interesting things and new features to learn about both wood burning and gas fireplaces. Choosing the right fireplace can be fun. Customers need to see them in person, set in front of them, relax, feel their radiant heat and watch them burn.
Fireplaces should be selected carefully, because they are very hard to change if the wrong choice is made. Some fireplaces are designed to be very efficient and environmentally green while others are designed to be very esthetically pleasing. We can help you decide what is right for your needs.
Fireplace choices include:
- The room the fireplace will go in
- Traditional gas
- Linear gas (contemporary style)
- High efficiency gas
- Exceptional realism, gas
- Traditional wood burning
- High Efficiency, EPA certified wood burning
- Mid efficiency, EPA certified wood burning
- Traditional wood burning fireplace with gas logs
- Low price point gas and wood
- Small, medium & large sizes
- Indoor & Outdoor locations
- Fireplace liners, doors & surrounds
Fireplaces vary from being low cost, commodity appliances while others are spectacular in style and performance. Fireside has all the industry’s leading brands in one store, including 24 burning models from Heat-N-Glo , Fireplace Xtrordinair,Town & Country and Ortal Heating Solutions fireplaces. Be sure to visit us when you begin to plan for a fireplace.