For the perfect meal, top off a meaty salmon fillet with fragrant herbs and creamy feta cheese. This tasty recipe for Grill Roasted Salmon With Fresh Herbs & Feta pairs nicely with crispy roasted potatoes. Finish it off with some fresh dill and a squeeze of lemon.
1 Salmon fillet, enough to feed 2-4 people
Salt and pepper to taste
1tbsp. red onion (one slice, chopped)
3 fresh basil leaves
2 tbsp. fresh dill
2 tbsp. fresh chives
1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbles
1/2 fresh lemon
- Preheat your grill to 400ºF, and prepare the grids for direct grilling.
- On a sturdy cutting board, roughly chop all of the herbs and garlic. Add the crumbled feta cheese and chop everything again to combine.
- Lightly season the salmon with salt and pepper to taste. (Remember to go easy o the salt; feta cheese is salty.) Add a small squirt of lemon.
- Grill the salmon, skin side down, over direct heat for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fish slakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the salmon hot with your favorite veggies and crispy roasted potatoes. Don’t forget to finish it with another small squirt of fresh lemon juice!
Recipe from Napoleon Grills