Thanks to mobile apps, every day tasks have become a whole lot easier. From getting driving directions to tracking and budgeting your expenses, getting the information we desire has never been more convenient. And now there’s an app to help us master the art of grilling. Weber’s app-enabled bluetooth thermometer, the iGrill 3, takes the guess work out of grilling and helps us begin to master the craft. Designed exclusively for Genesis II and Genesis II LX gas grills and available at Fireside. The iGrill 3 monitors food from beginning to end, and notifies you via the Weber iGrill app once it has reached the perfect temperature to serve.
- Download the the free Weber iGrill App to your iOS or Android device
- Connect iGrill 3 Probes to meat (Comes with 2 probes but is adaptable up to 4 probes)
- Select from dozens of preset recipes for beef, pork, chicken, and fish. Or create your own custom presets for meat done to your liking
- Monitor the progress of your food by using the graphing feature. Graphing displays how far along your food is in the cooking process without having to look under the hood and release all of that heat
- Sit back, relax and await a notification once your food has reached its desired temperature
The iGrill 3 and iGrill Mini are available and in-stock at Fireside. Stop by today to pick one up and start mastering the art of grilling!
Courtesy of Weber