Fireside ONLY services products sold from Fireside.
If your Marquis Spa did not come from Fireside please contact a local spa repair company for service, maintenance and replacement parts.
Fireside provides full service as well as warranty service on Marquis hot tubs sold from Fireside. Prior to requesting service, please be sure to read your Marquis Spas owner’s manual. Many times, the answer to a problem is covered in the manual.
Common Hot Tub Issues:
- Hot tub won’t operate? Could simply be that the filter(s) are dirty. A thorough filter cleaning will fix that or simply replace the old, dirt filters.
- Hot tub won’t heat? Could be due to the fact that it’s in “Sleep” or “Economy” mode. Your hot tub manual will have model-specific information for how to adjust these settings, but please call us if you need additional help.
- Cloudy water issue? Could be caused from inadequate sanitizer which at some point allowed bacteria growth. Your Marquis Spas owner’s manual covers proper water maintenance in considerable detail. Come by the store and talk to us if water clarity problems persist.
- How to get optimal performance and water quality? Fully drain your hot tub every 3-4 months. This will ensure your spa’s longevity & prevent your water from feeling “hard”.
Three Basic Marquis Spas Service Steps
- Carefully read your owners manual for solutions
- Look for obvious things like a dirty filter or a tripped circuit breaker.
- Schedule service Or call Fireside: 382-2597
Marquis Spas warranty coverage is extensive. Your owner’s manual lists all the warranty details but we’ve also included links to Marquis warranty breakdown below. Be sure to contact us if you have questions.